The first morning

The First Morning

I stand in the midst of Hell
Pain and suffering surround me.
I arrived bound, but now I am free.
The thief lies cowering in the corner
I spread my wings and light spreads everywhere
The darkness flees before it.
I break the gates of Hell, those held for eternity are freed.

I live


Through darkness and mist
I open my eyes and wake.
Light streams into the place where I am
A man in white stands by the doorway
Hands expertly free me from a shroud
Gently I am helped to stand

I rise

I stand by a cross
I see my friends running to the Tomb
Peter goes inside
He still looks broken
John looks around but doesn’t see me
They leave

I have risen

Mary is left, she sees me
Asks me what I have done with the body.
“Mary”
“Rabboni”
Sweet Joy.  Mary understands.
I am left alone with the cross and an empty tomb

I am risen

I am the resurrection and the life
Come to me and I will give you rest
Today is the new beginning, the new covenant
Live with me!  I am risen so that you may rise in me       


Popular posts from this blog

The first shall be last and the last shall be first

commitment, ours and Gods.....

One small step. – A revolution in being